Delivery of the goods will be deemed to have taken place:-
- Upon you collecting them from our premises, which you must do within two working days after we notify you that the goods are ready for collection (if the goods are to be collected by you). Collection times are between 9am and 5pm on a working day.
- Immediately upon us delivering the goods to any agreed or usual place for delivery (if we are to deliver the goods).
- Immediately upon us posting them (if we are to delivery them by post).
- You must accept delivery of all goods which are in good condition and which are as ordered.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, all delivery dates are estimated dates, which we will use reasonable endeavours to achieve. We may deliver the goods to you in advance of any agreed or estimated delivery dates if we give you reasonable prior notice of early delivery.
If you fail to take delivery of the goods or to give us sufficient instructions to enable us to deliver them, then we may:-
- Store the goods at your risk until actual delivery and charge you for the additional costs which we may incur as a result of your failure or
- Invoice you for the goods and upon not less than three working days notice to the effect sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable. If we do that then you are to pay us the amount of the invoice and the reasonable costs of storage and sale minus the proceeds of sale (which we may use towards settlement of the invoice) or
- Cancel the relevant supply agreement
If we deliver the wrong or damaged goods to you then you are to notify us within forty eight hours of delivery giving us full details of the damaged or incorrect goods. We will accept returns of such damaged or incorrect goods notified to us in writing within the relevant time period and will give you replacement goods. Replacements claimed outside the relevant time period will be at our discretion. We may decide to collect the damaged or incorrect goods from your premises. You are to notify us in writing of non-delivery of part of a consignment within five working days of the delivery of the remainder of the consignment and of non-delivery of the whole of a consignment within five working days of the date upon which delivery was scheduled to take place. If you notify us of non-delivery within the stated time limits then we will give you the option of a credit or a further delivery of the missing goods. If you do not notify us within the stated time limits then we shall not be liable to you for non-delivery.